The Stiltz Lifts Duo model is the smaller model of the Stiltz line and is available in two cab configurations. The Classic model is designed to enter and exit on the same side at either landing. The thru car is designed to enter the elevator on one side and exit the other at the next landing. The Duo is also available in the optional Vista model with clear polycarbonate cab walls. The Duo Vista has a modern look with an open feel while traveling between floors. The Vista is a nice addition to waterfront homes maintaining the view while having the convenience of a home elevator.
This model Stiltz residential elevator can carry two people up to one floor in about than 30 seconds. The Duo Classic looks great and is ideal for limited space applications. The Duo classic footprint is only 30″ in depth and 41″ in width. The Duo Thru car is similar in size at 34″ in depth and 41″ in width. The Stiltz Duo is perfect for installation in just about any home and if preferred can even be installed in some closets. It includes many standard features with additional options available.
Duo Classic Standard Features and Finishes
The Duo Classic has a neutral white exterior and a beige interior color. This model has a half height cab door that is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift. You will also receive two wireless remote controls to call or send the lift remotely between floors. The remotes can come in handy to move heavy items on the lift to another floor. The cab has modern LED lighting with sensors programmed to turn on once you have entered the lift. In the event of a power outage the lift will automatically switch to battery backup power and descend to the lower landing. For the ultimate in safety the elevator entrance is protected with a full height light curtain when fitted with half height door. Your Stiltz elevator will also come with one year installation warranty by Innovative Lifts and standard two-year manufactures parts warranty.
- Standard Finishes A neutral white exterior and door with a beige interior lining color.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 X Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz Home Elevators carry a standard two-year parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power outage while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power comes back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain Light Curtain when fitted with half height door.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Fold Down Seat This is a popular option selected by customers for the short trip between floors.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door and light curtain – a no cost option.
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevators (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on vacation or when children are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Home Elevator can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz residential elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo elevators are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and center for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Over Speed Detection The elevator uses an optical sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain speed, the sensor will stop the lift from travelling in that direction.
Stiltz lifts are inherently simple in design and concept but if you wish to dig a little deeper, you can download all the information you need below. Duo Footprint PDF Duo Overall Plan PDF Duo Load Details PDF If you have use of a plotter, take note of the full size footprint document – it fits easily onto one A0 sheet. Duo Floor Cutout Template DXF
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps – will work off 110v with step-up transformer|
|Maximum Load||375lb / 170kg|
|Maximum Travel||13’1” / 4 meters|
|Entrance Security||Full-height light curtain / motion sensor – option for full-height door|
|Maximum Speed||6″ / 15cm per Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts|
|Rope Diameter||6mm galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||2 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard AAA batteries in each)|
|Installation||Typical installation takes one days|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / thru-car|
Stiltz Lifts Duo Elevator Specifications include:
Drive System – Wire rope drum, braked gear motor drive
Power Supply 220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps
Maximum Load – 375lb
Maximum Travel 13’1”
Entrance Safety – Full-height light curtain / motion sensor – optional for full-height door
Maximum Speed – 6″ per Second
Warranty 2 year parts
Rope Diameter – 6mm galvanized steel rope
Additional safety sensors – out of balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain
Lighting – 4 LED downlights
Landing Call Stations – 2 Wireless remote control units – call / send
Operation – Constant pressure controls
Configuration options – single entry or double entry / thru-car